,kind of like when you wake up and you realize you were crying in your sleep. i think i'm just tired from a day of traveling. l.a. - texas - nyc.
i really hate airports, but i really like the sky. today when i was flying from houston to nyc, the clouds looked very dense. like ice cream- not like smog and it made me happy.
i'm sad to be back in nyc. leaving california is always a tough one.
my homework-to-do list
1. digital homework
2. sew muslin (three items, friday)
3. 10 perfect croquis with 360 views (geoffrey beene, thursday)
4. 1 finish with 360 views (geoffrey beene, thursday)
5. pro-keds design
6. buy feathers (100$ worth)
7. prepare for GAP competition interview (tuesday)
8. milan and paris fashion week review (thursday)
9. 1 page paper on geoffrey beene (wednesday)
10. chapter 5-6 arabic (don't ask)
11. crystal castles on tuesday night
12. fashion illustration exhibit on thursday
looks like i'm not sleeping this week.