03 January 2011




this is yama-san from tokyobopper. i am obgsuohui@#$@%huohobsessed with her. her style is so consistent. punk, dada, cdg, street, harajuku, boy george, ballerina, awkardly perfect. and her hair is also. but she gets a slightly different style cut every few months. amazing. i think i need to be as disposable with my look as much as her. because in the end, i will be me.



some shoes that i must get asap from their store. one time a guy came into my store and had the black boot version and i told him how much i like them. literally, he took them right off and let me try them on. no heels for me.

platforms are so good, if done right. i gotta remind myself to bring my other sneaks to boris to get some height.


remember these from my thesis?? chea.



nom

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what brand are those white platforms? I always see Japanese girls wear them. I love them, too!

MERMAID HAIR said...

www.tokyobopper.com

Anonymous said...

ah, i don't know if you've ever seen this,
http://streetsofjapan.tumblr.com/post/2503418679
so rad.

Unknown said...

あああああ、見たことがある!

ありがとうございます〜!

hrjkdys said...

reminds me at nana : )