25 September 2008

it's cloudy when i'm sad and sad when i'm cloudy.


so, i just got sick overnight. i have a humoungous fever, but i've been trying to drink lots of water so hopefully i'll recover. being sick is the one thing i really have to avoid during school. oh, and sleeping in, fainting, losing my homework,-the list goes on.


beautiful hasidic jewish people. i am so obsessed with them.

things i need in my life right now:
Veggie Creepers


i need creepers right now!



desiree mr j cohen and i. everyone (90%) in my class makes me happy.

xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet I know who the ten percent is.

joanne said...

i love your drawings; wish i could draw just as well. =]

Tiff Chang said...

yo, wassup.

i dont know you, but i've seen you around,
holla at me sometime.

yeeha

Anonymous said...

kobe shoes
kobe sneakers
golden goose
kd 12
off white
golden goose sneakers
off white
supreme
yeezy
nike off white