13 December 2007

eli, eli, lema sabachthani?

WHY ARE YOU SO FAR FROM SAVING ME!!!!!!"

i'm at school editt-ing (sp?) my finals concepts project. it's on the movie w/aoi miyazaki. it's a bible verse, but its not really a religious movie.

the movie is actually about a suicide inducing plague. the only thing that can save them are these jarring,static like 'music' from this one band.






i never showed anyone my homeworks/projects online. here's a peekaboo of my croquis. my teacher doesn't like the way i do them because theyre not lined up and finished. but i dont care! wah wah wah.

i need to sleep. it's on my to-do list but i find myself not doing that.

xxx

1 comment:

Matthew said...

My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?! Eri, that's my field! Hope you get some sleep. I find that even if I pass out on Friday, it's better to get a few hours per night than none whatsoever (which might seem obvious but out of the question depending on your workload). Ra, ra, go Eri!