22 February 2011



the last 3 fotos by satoru, who i share a bday with took. ah,.. the difference of a nice slr to my iphone.



so many of my friend's birthday's are in the midst of nyfw so we kind of like did lots of things in between, in conjunction with fweek. but my friend mizuyo was nice enough to host a small, much more mellow dinner at her place for satoru, atsuki, and my birthdays. yoichi made lots of deliciousness and had plenty wine. and tiramisu. he played nice tunes. she gave me a beautiful dries bracelet, which i will wear until it tears. we just like ..chilled. sometimes it's good to keep it chill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

visit their website Dolabuy Goyard More Bonuses YSL Dolabuy about his Ysl replica bags

mcthate said...

t1z05q1x81 j5f75t5k70 g4x43h6i52 n4k87f8r49 a4k84t5o33 z4y57x8b08