19 March 2009

never mind I'll remember you this way.

when it's stressful- i will try and concentrate for as long as possible, and then take facebook, blog, e-mail, youtube breaks every so often. i wouldn't say i'm addicted. i'm reliant on to anything that will distract me from tedious work. it's escapism.

anyways- it doesn't look like i will be sleeping too comfortably anytime soon.



i know i will miss this moment, but i 2% want this to be over just so i can stop adding things to my collection! i was never good at decision making, but i can't help it. i just want everything.

thanks to facebook it seems that everyone is watching some sport event. on the other side of the world , aka california, are all rooting for japan or korea which means its either soccer or baseball. but i didn't even know that was going on. i only know that i have 12 days.



xxx

3 comments:

Taryn said...

im working on my collection now..i waste a lot of times so i dont even have all my patterns done yet lol...im sure your collection is going to be killer.

___ said...

I can't wait to see what you're working on. Also, how did you make that A Wang top? How do I get that black cord? <3<3

Anonymous said...

good luck on the final stretch eri!