10 April 2008

YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR HEART SKIPS A BEAT- AND YOUR MIND SKIPS A THOUGHT.




today i became really sleepy inbetween classes so i napped in knitting for a few minutes. when i woke up my arm was numb and soon i felt all my blood running through my vessels.

after class i needed to finish my jacket so i went to work on it but i got so frustrated and i was skipping beats, so i took an hour walk.

then i went back to school at 9pm, and kind of finished it.

and decided fashion school is not healthy because it drains me out.

xxx

2 comments:

Emily Malan said...

you know how you were saying that people have been taking your stuff?
if you have adobe bridge/photoshop you can append metadata into your files so like if somebody says its theres you can prove that its yours by having that information imbedded in your files.

Matthew said...

Drainage sucks. Was that a play on words? Will work be like that, too? Man, hope you're able to find a power source. Sleep for example. Gah.

So in your drawing above, I like how you can see her left toenails painted the same blood red.

Hope you revive this weekend!

Peace, Eri...